Manduka eKO 5mm Eco-Friendly Yoga Mat. from Manduka
Description of Manduka eKO 5mm Eco-Friendly Yoga Mat. from Manduka
Truthdig Bazaar are delighted to stock the excellent Manduka eKO 5mm Eco-Friendly Yoga Mat..
With so many on offer right now, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The Manduka eKO 5mm Eco-Friendly Yoga Mat. is certainly that and will be a great buy.
For this reduced price, the Manduka eKO 5mm Eco-Friendly Yoga Mat. comes highly recommended and is a regular choice amongst lots of people. Manduka have included some excellent touches and this results in great value for money.
The Manduka eKO mat is a great choice for those who want a high-performance, durable yoga mat and are passionate about protecting our planet. The top surface is an innovative, proprietary closed-cell natural rubber while the sea-grass texture finish and superior cushioning are kind to your body and the environment. This natural rubber mat uses a toxic-free softening process and is free of foaming agents and plasticizers. The eKO represents a bright future for yoga mats - it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio.
Natural and Biodegradable
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber
- Only non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes used in manufacturing
Tri-Layer Technology for Grip, Durability, and Traction
- Sea Grass surface texture is naturally grippy and durable--the closed-cell surface keeps perspiration from sticking to mat and breeding bacteria
- Thicker, open-cell bottom layer provides lightweight cushion; can be reversed to function as the top surface for additional traction
- Center layer is made from biodegradable cotton and recycled silk blend that eliminates need for toxic glues
eKO Mat Features:
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Most durable mat on the market
- Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers
- Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- No PVC or toxic plasticizers
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Dimensions: 71 by 26 by 3/16 inches (L x W x D)
We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you do not put the eKOmat in the washing machine as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade). To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Manduka's Green Mission
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The eKO Mat is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.