KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot from Keen
Description of KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot by Keen
We are proud to present the famous KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot.
With so many available these days, it is wise to have a make you can trust. The KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot is certainly that and will be a perfect buy.
For this price, the KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot comes widely respected and is always a popular choice for many people. Keen have added some great touches and this results in great value.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY TM waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Weight: 14.69 oz/417.20 g
- Collections: Outdoor
- Type: Hiking Boots, Waterproof
- Activities: Hiking
- Weather: Wet - waterproof
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 small. Keen suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Lining: KEEN.DRYTM waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 14.61cm/5.75"
- Calf Circumference: 24.13cm/9.5"
- Measurement Note: Keen's measurements were taken using a Women's size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size
Available in shoe and boot styles, Keen Women's Targhee II is the ideal hiking partner. The rugged Targhee II gives you the comfort and support of an athletic shoe and the resilience and protective features of a rough-and-tough hiking boot. This style keeps your feet dry and your step steady thanks to a waterproof nubuck upper, 4-millimeter multi-directional lugs, and a Keen.Dry waterproof membrane. And for exceptional support mile after mile, the Targhee II combines an S3 heel structure with a dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole and a Keen Metatomical EVA footbed.
- Sporty lace-up boot with waterproof upper
- EVA midsole and removable footbed for exceptional support
- S3 heel support prevents ankle injuries
- Keen.Dry liner wicks away moisture
- Multi-directional lugs for dependable traction
- Weight: 14.69 oz/417.20 g
- Upper: Nubuck and textile upper
- Lining: KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane
Waterproof membrane offers an additional barrier against moisture.
S3 heel supports the foot on impact.
Rugged Style with a Waterproof Nubuck Upper
The Targhee II offers a sleek-and-sporty style and a lace-up front for a custom fit. This low-profile shoe stands up to any trail conditions and looks good doing it, thanks to a durable, waterproof nubuck upper with stitching accents and pops of bright color on the laces and around the heel.
Breathable Moisture Protection with Keen.Dry
To keep you treading comfortably on all kinds of terrain, the Targhee II features a Keen.Dry insert. This waterproof membrane offers an additional barrier against moisture yet is breathable enough for all-day comfort.
S3 Heel Support
S3 stands for Shock, Suspension, and Stability and refers to Keen's unique heel-support structure. S3 is engineered to support the foot on impact, which dissipates shock, helping to prevent injury to the ankle.
Keen Metatomical Footbed and EVA Midsole for Support
For comfort and support that won't quit, the Targhee II features a removable, dual-density EVA footbed that provides arch support by hugging the natural contours of your foot. The compression-molded EVA midsole extends the benefits of the footbed and adds an extra spring to your step.
ESS Shank Reduces Foot Fatigue
To keep you going longer, the Targhee II has a torsional-stability ESS shank in the midsole. This shank helps to stabilize your foot as you move, minimizing fatigue, so you can enjoy every moment as you push on to the next crest.
Multi-Directional Lugs for Greater Traction
To give you a steady grip on all kinds of terrain, the Targhee has 4-millimeter, multi-directional lugs on its non-marking rubber outsole. These lugs are spaced wide apart to "bite" into the terrain, giving you more dependable traction on slippery and uneven surfaces.
Patented Toe Protection
Because rocky objects and debris can trip you up on the trail, the Targhee II includes Keen.Protect, patented toe protection that wraps up and over the outsole for thorough coverage of the entire toe bed.
Keen: A Story of Hybrid Innovation
Keen began in 2003 with an inspired sandal design that combined comfort and toe protection. This radical design departure for sandals spawned the overriding Keen philosophy of hybrid innovation--striving to create new possibilities and to discover and implement original ideas.
Keen products put an emphasis on the joys of play. At the same time, Keen believes in the value of working hard to give back to the community. To that end, the company has partnered with non-profit organizations around the world to help get youth into the outdoors, protect land for its environmental and recreational value, and to give bikes to kids in need.
What's in the Box
Keen Women's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot.